1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password & Security" Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on change password.
You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password and are unable to access your account, please open a ticket with us.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you wish to reset the PHP version to the default version, follow these instructions:1. Log...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...