1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
CNAME records are referred to as alias records since they map an alias to its canonical name. You...
You can edit or remove CNAME Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...