1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
If you wish to reset the PHP version to the default version, follow these instructions:1. Log...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...