1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Enter the email address that you wish to create, such as "my-first-email". (If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the menu.)
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Change the quota or leave this as it is and then click on the "Create Account" button.
Once your email account is created, it will appear under the "Account & Domain" tab.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of...
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following...
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...