1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "FTP Accounts" Icon.
3. Under the "FTP Accounts" list, click on "Change Quota".
4. Click on the "Change Quota" button.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...
If you have created too many FTP User accounts and some of these have not been used and you want...