1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Security is important for our data safety and we recommended you to enable the Two-Factor...
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...